Your NABOE membership will expand your network and it affords you access to the region’s top entrepreneurs, subject-matter experts and thought leaders. Membership also includes access to private, small-group sessions with our top professionals.
As the pace of business continues to accelerate, NABOE serves as your source for new insights and proven strategies from executives, thought leaders and industry pundits who have not only survived, but managed to turn the tide of uncertainty to their advantage. Learn, broaden your reach, and become part of our community of successful area business leaders.
- Attract new potential clients in a natural and relaxed atmosphere
- Great way to nurture prospects & clients by inviting them to upcoming NABOE breakfasts. Members have a number of Guest tickets to use at no cost!
- Bring existing clients as a value-add to strengthen your relationships
- Connect with potential partners with whom you can refer business, do joint ventures and otherwise work together to mutual benefit
- Develop your professional skills further with access to workshops and seminars that have the potential to help you raise money, save money, grow your top and bottom lines and help your company run more smoothly and efficiently
Membership is restricted to business owners. As a member, you can invite your clients, prospects and business associates at member rates to those events. Members inviting staff are required to attend with their staff.
- Members are GUARANTEED admittance to sold out events as long as they register 48 hours before the event
- 12 Member events a year at a discounted rate of $30.00
- Complimentary admittance to one NABOE workshop annually
- Six (6) annual Complimentary guest invites to the monthly NABOE CEO Breakfasts
- Guests should be individuals holding senior or executive level management positions of companies with 10 or more employees or $1MM or greater revenue
- Guests must abide by the rules of "Relaxed Networking" which includes no heavy sales activities and only handing out business cards when asked.
- Individuals you invite as non-paying Guests are limited to 2 events per 12-month period. Guests, of course, can continue to attend after their second "complimentary or discounted" registration if they register and pay the normal pricing for the event.
GLOBALCEO ADVISORS MEMBERSHIP
A special form of membership is provided for a special audience, those running small businesses and industry professionals. The GlobalCEO Advisors’ Membership is comprised of individuals or heads of small companies who are subject matter experts in their fields with at least 10 or more years experience.
This is a group of individuals (Advisors) who care deeply about their businesses, work tirelessly and are willing to refer others. This group of Advisors meets regularly to enhance each others' businesses and works closely with NABOE to enlarge their business base.
Membership is restricted, please contact us to discuss your involvement and how we can help you grow your company.
FOR ALL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
- Membership in NABOE is granted to an individual professional or business owner and not in the name of a firm, partnership, or corporation.
- A candidate's eligibility is neither determined or conditioned by race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, physical capabilities or handicaps, age, gender, sexual preference, or marital status.
- In order to maintain the confidentiality of our membership files all membership information submitted to NABOE shall be confidential and shall become the property of NABOE, and shall not be returned or made available to the applicant, under any circumstances, after it is submitted.
- Applications are expected to reflect, in presentation and content, the high professional and ethical standards of NABOE.
- The membership committee reserves the right to interview the applicant and/or to contact any individual or institution regarding an application, and will defer or reject those applications that contain inappropriate references, that suggest a breach of ethics, or that lack sufficient data on which the committee can make a determination.
- Upon acceptance: a notice of acceptance, a statement of dues and fees will be sent to the applicant. Membership in the Association becomes effective upon receipt of dues and fees following the successful completion and approval of the application process.