The National Association of Business Owners & Entrepreneurs is a 501(c)6 non-profit dedicated to helping Owners and CXOs excel in this era of disruption. As the pace of business continues to accelerate, NABOE serves as your source for new insights and proven strategies from executives, thought leaders and industry pundits who have not only survived, but managed to turn the tide of uncertainty to their advantage. Learn, broaden your reach, and become part of our community of successful area business leaders.
Your NABOE membership will expand your network and it affords you access to the region’s top entrepreneurs, subject-matter experts and thought leaders. Membership also includes access to private, small-group sessions with our top professionals.
- Attract new potential clients in a natural and relaxed atmosphere where no selling is needed or expected
- Invite prospects you need to connect more deeply with; spend the time together enriching your relationship and getting that much closer to doing business together
- Bring existing clients as a value-add to strengthen your relationships
- Connect with potential partners with whom you can refer business, do joint ventures and otherwise work together to mutual benefit
- Access a monthly, simple discipline that will help you build your business skills and improve your skills as an entrepreneur, manager and technician
- Develop your professional skills further with access to workshops and seminars that have the potential to help you raise money, save money, grow your top and bottom lines and help your company run more smoothly and efficiently
- Additional NABOE workshops and networking events
Fees: $500 Annually/$50 month
Membership is restricted to individuals who hold executive level positions, typically CXOs, General Partners, Board Members and significant investors in companies with revenues greater than $1MM annually or a minimum of 10 employees. Each membership application is reviewed and approved by the membership committee.
Membership fees are $500.00 annually ($50 monthly with 12-month commitment). As a member, you can invite your staff, clients, prospects and business associates at member rates to those events. Members inviting staff are required to attend with their staff.
- Members are GUARANTEED admittance to sold out events as long as they register 48 hours before the event
- 12 Member events a year at a discounted rate of $30.00
- Complimentary admittance to one NABOE workshop annually
- Two (2) Complimentary guest invites to the monthly NABOE CEO Breakfasts
- Guests should be individuals holding senior or executive level management positions with CxO level of companies with 10 or more employees or $1MM or greater revenue
- Guests must abide by the rules of "Relaxed Networking" which includes no heavy sales activities and only handing out business cards when asked.
- Individuals you invite as non-paying Guests are limited to 2 events per 12-month period. Guests, of course, can continue to attend after their second "complimentary or discounted" registration if they register and pay the normal pricing for the event.
GLOBALCEO ADVISORS MEMBERSHIP
A special form of membership is provided for a special audience, the GlobalCEO Advisors’ Membership. GlobalCEO Advisors are individuals or heads of small companies who are subject matter experts with 20 or more years experience and want to enhance your business opportunities through referrals and partnerships with other GlobalCEO Advisors. This level of membership requires an interview process and approval by the GlobalCEO Advisors board. GlobalCEO Advisors Membership is $200.00 per month.
FOR ALL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
- Membership in NABOE is granted to an individual professional or business owner and not in the name of a firm, partnership, or corporation.
- A candidate's eligibility is neither determined or conditioned by race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, physical capabilities or handicaps, age, gender, sexual preference, or marital status.
- In order to maintain the confidentiality of our membership files all membership information submitted to NABOE shall be confidential and shall become the property of NABOE, and shall not be returned or made available to the applicant, under any circumstances, after it is submitted.
- Applications are expected to reflect, in presentation and content, the high professional and ethical standards of NABOE.
- The membership committee reserves the right to interview the applicant and/or to contact any individual or institution regarding an application, and will defer or reject those applications that contain inappropriate references, that suggest a breach of ethics, or that lack sufficient data on which the committee can make a determination.
- Upon acceptance: a notice of acceptance, a statement of dues and fees will be sent to the applicant. Membership in the Association becomes effective upon receipt of dues and fees following the successful completion and approval of the application process.